Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you choose to purchase something through my link.
Baths for us are a very simple way to entertain the kids for a decent chunk of time. I have always found that adding water (in any form) makes for a happier kid–and therefore a happier parent! Baths are a great way to relax and unwind, especially with the stress of the holiday season. Below are some of my favorite bath time gifts.
These make great stocking stuffers, secret Santa gifts or gifts for holiday gift exchanges as they are affordable and will be used and loved by little kids of all ages.
1. Boon Stacking Boats–Simple but always engaging. Pouring water is one of the most universal forms of play. These stackable boats are perfect for babies through preschool aged kids.
2. Boon Cogs Water Gears–These cogs and the pipes (listed below) are two of our kids favorites. They have gone from simply pouring water into them to make them spin, to setting them up so pouring water on one turns the gear of another to make them spin–it’s so cool to watch them try to figure out how to interconnect them so that they all work together.
3. Boon Pipes–Another favorite that really keeps the kids entertained forever. They love to find ways to connect the cogs and pipes to see how they can get the water to flow.
4. Haba Bubble Bath Whisk–This adorable whisk is a fun way for kids to enjoy a bubble bath! The motion of turning the handle is also good for fine motor skills development.
5. Oli & Carol Origami Boat–This silicone origami boat is all one piece so it won’t get moldy and is easily washed.
6. Plui Rainball–My kids are obsessed with running water but I refused to just keep the bath water running throughout the whole bath. This toy is the perfect solution.
7. Kyte Sea Sponge–While this is not a toy (tell that to my 3 year old) I do think it’s a great gift idea for bath time. I really appreciate a more natural option vs a loofa–and love that this thing makes some serious suds.
8. Little Unicorn Hooded Towel Set–I don’t know about you but I always had a difficult time finding simple hooded towels for baby and kids that weren’t $50 plus dollars. I love these for their whimsical and classically beautiful patterns that are for children but not childish.
9. CaaOcho Bath Animals–This brand made a few of these fully closed (aka no mold) bath animals. They are adorable and would make a great stocking stuffer!
10. Boon Jellies–These are just too cute not to add. These little suction cup jellies are fun to stick on the walls or onto each other. They are also easy to clean which is a plus.